- The quarterly NWDA newsletter
- The NWDA Annual Omnibus
- 1 USDF GMO membership
- USDF Connection Magazine
- Reduced fees to participate in NWDA-sponsored activities
- Access to NWDA Scholarships
- One active vote in NWDA
Memberships will run from December 1 to November 30 of the following year. Horse/rider combinations can be registered with NWDA to be eligible for year-end awards presented at the annual banquet. Each horse/rider combination must be registered separately. Find current membership forms on the Forms page.
- $40 if renewed on or before December 1
- $50 after December 1
- $20 for first supporting member
- $15 for each additional supporting member. The reduced fee allows participation in NWDA-sponsored activities and a GMO membership through USDF.
- Annual Horse Registration: $5 per horse
- Lifetime Horse Registration: $45 per horse
Supporting members can be added to a primary member, but must be family to primary member.
Memberships will end November 30th. Memberships with North Woods Dressage run concurrently with our governing bodies USDF and USEF. Memberships include oneomnibus and discounted rates at any NWDA shows, clinics, and sponsored events.
Annual Horse Registration
Registration of each horse allows for horse/rider combo to be eligible for awards at the end of said season. Registration of said horse must be done prior to earning scores as horse/rider combo.